Welcome!

Celebrating Abilities Inc. started as a support group located in southwest Florida for parents of children with different abilities. We are no longer active as a group because we've all moved on to other areas of the United States. I've decided to keep the blog active so that information can be shared with our loyal families and some new ones, too.

If you have any further questions, please contact:
hawkinsj68@gmail.com or ceenic123@aol.com


Have a blessed day!

Monday, January 3, 2011

HOW TO LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU LOVE THEM by Amanda Gore

1 comment:

amanda gore said...

HI Jacqui - bless you for posting this video - I am honoured you shared it with so many...I have just launched www.thejoyproject.com and our goal is to eradicate fear by creating a global joy community - one tribe at a time. We are aiming for 1 million tribes! We need all the help we can get! LOL

Thank you again for being part of our joy tribe indirectly - perhaps you will visit the site and create a Greensboro tribe! I love Greensboro!

Zooties galore to you - my mum used to send me zooties!! her version of zoots! Amanda